Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

An Under the Sea Party

A few weeks ago (sorry for late posting) we had A's second birthday party.

We were so lucky that it turned out to be such a beautiful day. I remember last year it was so hot, no one wanted to go outside (we had the party at our apartment). I knew we wouldn't be able to host the amount of people we were expecting at our apartment this year, so we decided to do it at a park in town instead.

This was a different park than we did J's party at, so it was new to me. A few days before the party, A and I went up there to scope the place out. That's when I realized that a few projects I had planned weren't going to work and I had to tweak them a bit.

But, enough about that. Now lets see some pictures...

 
This is an ABC book I made for A as a gift. It's filled with a few of her
pictures from the past two years.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And the beautiful birthday girl
 
After all of her friends arrived all A wanted to do was play, play, play! Her favorite activity of the day... swinging on the three seater swing.
 
I hope you had as much fun reading about her party as I did planning and creating it.
 
 
 *Ocean printables found here*  *ABC book purchased here*
*Crab cake tutorial found here*  *Fish bowl tutorial found here*
*Sushi tutorial found here*  *Octo-dogs tutorial found here*
*Banner purchased here*

No comments:

Post a Comment