Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pretty Princess Dress

Recently I got the idea to make a princess dress for Ariana. I wanted it to be a tutu dress, but didn't want to use the crochet top that so many others have (something about them is too revealing for me). So I set off to the store to buy my supplies and after a few hours worth of work, here it is.
Can you tell who it is? Yep, Snow White!


It's not perfect, but a great start. I actually bought material to make a Belle one as well, but it will have to wait (for now). After that I want to do Rapunzel.
To make the top I bought some elastic thread. All I can say is LOVE. After this project I'm addicted.
 
I'll be back again once I get the others done, but for now I'm entering this project into a crafting challenge.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment