Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

No motivation

I can't believe how bad I've been when it comes to my blog. I know it's nothing new, I've disappeared may times before, but this time I just don't have it in me to sit here and type anything (well, other than this). There's been so much going on in my personal life, that only a few know about, that I'm finding it hard to focus on other things. I'm still couponing and finding some great deals, but just don't have the desire to type it up. I've also started exercising. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred and it's been kicking my butt for the past week or so.

This past weekend we did manage to get out of the house both days and do fun Easter activities. My mom's group got together on Saturday and did a baby only egg hunt, then on Sunday we went to the egg hunt put on by Jamie's work. Both days were a lot of fun, and were definitely needed to take my mind off of the stress going on.

So that's what I've been up to. I'm still here, just not as active.

1 comment: